skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Friday, August 05, 2005
There are some things too personal, too private, too negative, confusing and unfathomable to be written out here for anyone and everyone to read.
I am heading for a
break
down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(23)
Andddd today, teachers' day celebration. I didn't ...
When I'm at my lowest, you pull me up. Thanks for ...
Stupid Taiwanese kid!Watch this and hate him too!!...
NIC IS SO SO SO HAPPY NIC'S FINISHED HER FUCKING A...
"What is life?What is life to you?To me, life is n...
4C2 '05Uh huh, yeah, the form teacher and her four...
Kaiya likes walking under clean laundry. Retarded....
Did this for art. So stupid, what a waste of time....
I always thought I'd be the kind of person who'd b...
grrThere, Shaun said post that.I feel irritated. I...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH fuck this is so funny.I'm so amused...
27th August is D-Day! Or rather, T-day. Terry day....
I have an EXCLUSIVE picture from the future! Yup f...
Don't you sometimes wish you could get into people...
I had a dream this morning. A very bad dream. It's...
"Cause you had a bad dayYou're taking one downYou ...
Nic's got a new link!http://nicolaalocin.shutterfl...
Had dinner at Boat Quay with my mother and brother...
"Good morning starshine, the earth says hello!"-Wi...
Just because I hide my feelings, just because I co...
There are some things too personal, too private, t...
Cheer up, emo kid!Today I kind of freaked everyone...
Today everything went wrong in school from the wor...
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment